The Holistic Kitchen- A feast for the senses and soul

Dedicated to all that is wonderful about food and cooking- how it feeds mind, body and spirit and connects us to the earth and to each other.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Fire up that stove!

Food, cooking, sharing, teaching, learning.
This blog came about as a way to document what I cook when I get my farm share from our CSA farmers. If you are a CSA person you will come to appreciate what to do with a pound of chard, a bunch of arugula and celeriac. If you are not a CSA person, perhaps this will inspire you to become one. We are only into week two so far and I am already wondering how I ever made it thru winter without my CSA. The quality of produce in the market really pales in comparison.
I'm thinking I'll do a CSA cookbook someday.
In the meantime, I hope you'll enjoy reading about and trying some of the recipes I will post.
As they say on the cruise lines- Bon appetito!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home